Friday, January 30, 2009

I just wanna sing!

Holy cow, I think im a considerably lucky guy...for two reasons. First of all, I have had two incredible weekends in a row. I know that ive only had a friday night for this weekend, but it was amazing. After only a half day of school...and messing around at the gym (ping pong), I went to Justins birthday part, which if you didnt know, he has THE BEST parties ever. It was casino themed and Shophie, Caitlin, Rachael, Ryan, his friend, Me, and Krievs were there, and there was everything from Guitar Hero, to Poker, to Roulette, to Go Fish, going on all over the room. We got to eat Mexican food...and ice cream! I played two games of poker, the first one I lost to Krievs who took home the grand prize of a remote control helicopter. However, the best part brings me to teh second reason that im a lucky guy. I have incredible stupid luck, I got out the second game, but Krievs had to leave so I took over his hand, and with the help of Ryan got lots of people to fork over loads of chips which i stole with stupid things like, pair of 5s, pair of twos....stuff like that! Then it got down to the last three...Me, Sean, and Rachael. Me and Rachael went all in and without looking at my cards I barely ended up winning, then Me and sean put it all in to end the night, and with my luck, i got a barely higher pair of cards...winning the whole pot. One thing is for sure, im not a good poker player, im just good luck. So i guess if your planning a trip to Vegas take me with you! Me and sean are already planning a trip! ....hmm....other than that, i discovered the song I'll Get Over It, by Everyday Sunday...it makes me feel happy, even though im already in good times, and its a break up song, it generally gives you the idea that everythings gonna work out in the future, dont sweat it!

Im feeling amazing right now, and I hope it lives on! LOVE YOU GUYS!

3 comments:

  1. First of all my name is spelled SOPHIE.
    And second Sean, Brandon, and DJ were also there.
    It was fun.
    I wish I could have stayed longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. If I had stayed longer, I might have beat Krievs! Oh well. It was a fun night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. man i woulda beat u if i had time to play, ah well, it was an all around fun night

    ReplyDelete