Well, I guess this would be my first post on my first blog...no real reason to make this, just something else to do over the last few days of winter break I guess...which unfortunately is coming to an end since it has been so much fun, christmas, snow monkeys, new years, all that stuff...the only problem is that its coming to an end so fast, and throughout all of my break ive managed to procrastinate enough to forget all about reading a Tale of Two Cities, and doing all my history stuff. Darn Honors. Hopefully I can finish most of it all in time so that I can play soccer later, which brings me to another topic. Ive been out of shape lately, eating too much christmas goodies, and other stuff that I shouldnt be ingesting as well as not running/playing soccer enough. So my #1 goal for this week is to go out and run home to Ikego
someday, hopefully monday....actually scratch that, I AM going to run home Monday, and everyone I see on that day will remind me to run! Well, I guess thats all for now guys, I better get to bed to get a jumpstart on tomorrow! Peace out, and pray that school wont kill me when I go back on Monday!
Good luck to you bailey. you can do it! haha
ReplyDeleteglad to see we have another blogspot user aha.