Sunday, January 18, 2009
Drivers Ed
Whats up everyone? Its been about two weeks or so since my last post so I decided it was about time to update. Well, today was pretty much a half decent dissapointment, because on the negative side Im missing out on the youth skating trip in Yokohama...which I really wanted to go on, so I could show Katie how to REALLY do a triple axle! But for the positive, Im getting my drivers ed done so that I can cruise around base at 15kph and hit the drive thru at lunch! Well, this week is all exams and studying for them so wish me luck on these...as long as I get by the first 2 days ill be good, cause after that its only PE and Piano...tres difficile! Oh ya, I also have been looking and Im probably going to go to ALIVE '09 in Ohio...its about $100 for about 4 days of the greatest music ever! Some of the artists going this year are...Everyday Sunday, Skillet, Switchfoot, Hawk Nelson, David Crowder, The Afters, Super Chick, and John Reuben...hopefully Family Force 5 can come to the festival this year again...theyre pretty crunk. Hmm...dont have too much else to day, ive been listening to my favorite radio station....radiou.com....check it out, its pretty crazy stuff...and ive been playing NCAA 2004 on PS2...and my team is currently ranked number 1...alright, peace out, love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SUPERCHICK!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would be all about David Crowder and the Afters.
ReplyDelete