Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hip-hip-Horray!

Well, due to the fact that I felt like not being lazy and fat today I began my 2009 workout routine. Although I asked several people including Chris to run home with me today, they backed out, but I still had the willpower within myself to get my butt off the couch and I ran the whole six or seven miles home. It was a pretty good run if I do say so myself, my thighs are burning, my stomach was cramping, and my hips are dead. All in all, very productive. That just goes to improve my day even further since today was the first day back at school and not only did I get several assignments done, but I wasnt given loads and loads of assignments to do. But he greatest highlight of all today was that Mr Goodfellow got back from his "paternity" leave. After two months of subs and not understanding most of what we were "learning" I easily grasped hundreds of concepts including ray-diagrams and the multitude of equations to match them. Well, I guess thats all for now, Im gonna be playin soccer tuesday and thursday, swimming on wednsday, and running around base on Friday, so if any of you want to get out and moving (which, if your Chris you probably should), meet up with me, and be my workout buddy. But for now, Im much to sweaty and itchy so I better go take a good shower!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that Mr. Goodfellow's back.
    Now I understand things!
    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good run. Love that you have a blog now. Miss you man. I would love to play some soccer today!!!

    ReplyDelete