Well, im tired so lets make this short.
Lots has happened since I last wrote a blog....soccers been going on, and Ive gotten a girlfriend!
I asked Kaitlyn out on February 27th, so its been about three amazing weeks, and hopefully it just keeps getting better from here!
As for soccer, were 4-1-1. First game in sasebo we tied 2-2, i got 1 assist. second game we beat sasebo 3-0, i scored in last 30 seconds to rub it in :P! haha. We lost to Zama @ zama, 2-1...close game. We beat Yokota 2-0 @ their field (first time kinnicks beaten them in 3 years there). Beat Edgren 3-2. I scored in first 5 minutes, and the winner in 2nd half. and today we beat Sasebo again 4-0, i got a pretty good goal, and 2 assists..one amazing one to chris that he dinked in...pretty good.
Well, just wanted to keep you guys all updated. Keep checking out stripes.com for more stats.
peace guys, talk to you later
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no! I went to Stripes.com and they have our game on record too :(
ReplyDeleteThey don't have our Saturday game, though. Which would make our team look atleast a little bit better!