Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines day, not just a cheap card holiday!

Holy cow, is that 3 good weekends in a row?! Well, today continued the tradition! It started with me going to Brittany's house to plan out my"V-day suprise". It ended up working well, ill try to post the basics....

around 11 i met Kaitlyn at her house, gave her the typical chocolates and a rose, then I serenaded her with my spotless performance of Fur Elise...ok, so it wasnt spotless, but im not Bethoven am I?! haha, well, after that, we started our walk offbase towards pepper lunch but we took a slight detour and walked to Mikasa park for "a nice walk", but we got to the end where the waterfall was and there just happened to be a white teddybear with a valentines balloon tied to it, holding a card with sweathearts spelling out "PROM?" on it...haha, luckily enough for me, she said yes, so i could enjoy the rest of my day, not like anything else mattered as much. After this we just hung out...Pepper Lunch, Sticky Pics, Mario Kart, Claw Machines (btw, i got 4 things with one coin!) then we just walked around, Kaitlyns balloon came untied and flew away, we got milkshakes...walked her home, got licked by her dogs...then she went to babysit. Great day...but its not over!

So then, i went to Maries house, Tressa, Leanna, and Brittany were there...so in honor of Valentines day we watched how to lose a guy in 10days. I have to admit, not my favorite, but it was funny. Then Bruce and Carla came over so we played "do you know your neighbor" where I made the top 3. then, Apples to Apples which was mega fun. Then I had to leave but it was great. Oh ya, to add the excitment I changed my algebra grade from an F to an A in one day! haha, well peace you guys, happy valentines day!

4 comments:

  1. Aaw. I guess we passed you on your way back. (:
    Good job, David. I congratulate youu. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to tell me the full story at church tonight.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot Woot!
    bailey's smooth as silk when it comes to Valentines day plans. hahaha.
    i like that walk through the park for a bear thing.
    real original if i might add.
    I'm glad you had such an awesome Valentines day.
    well Later bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, smooth man, real smooth

    ReplyDelete